A Small Change A Day

A quick thought yesterday made me realised my life has been mundane and I really wanna make a difference. Hence, I've decided to start with making small changes in my daily life. This is to believe that, all these small changes will eventually lead to my destination *cough*, I mean reaching my ultimate objective of => "Getting Things Done & Feeling Accomplished At The Same Time" #asmallchangeaday

Today is the first day and I've started the #asmallchangeaday challenge with: 
  1. Leave for work 8 minutes earlier so that makes me arrived at the office 8-10 minutes earlier as well (yeah, there's no such thing as skipping the traffic jam and having the travel time shortened) 
  2. Finally blogging in year 2014 :X 
  3. To be continued ...

Your life will improve only when you take small chances, and the first and most difficult chance you can take is to be honest with yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap