A Small Change A Day - 2

I failed to continue with yesterday's post because I've made no changes after that -_- and nothing today, not yet. My life is kinda bored, ain't it?

I faced my worst ever traffic jam yesterday, traffic was in a gridlock everywhere. Stuck in the car park for 20 minutes so I made a u-turn and headed to Federal Highway. Guess what? WRONG MOVE. My car was at the same position for 30 minutes! Made another bold decision and took a long route home. Luckily, the traffic was okay or else you will be seeing a woman pulling her hair out on the road -_-.

Met up with Evon & Rinnie after that to discuss about some wedding details as I am engaging Rinnie to be my make-up artist. A conclusion after the meet-up - I need to go on diet ... like SERIOUSLY. Sigh. We shall see.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap