Time flies & 20s are far away

I blame myself for not blogging enough. I need to be more hardworking. So that ten years later I can still read my blog to reminisce the stupid things I've done ten years ago. Or maybe I'm trying to avoid that -.- in order to pretend that I am all this while a smart and sensible person.

I do not know the purpose of this entry. It could be due to the consumption of unknown substances. It caused the adrenalines pumping and activated the urge to start typing.

Okay, ok, I surrender. The sentimental moment is caused by the fact that I am no longer in my 20s :( and I've met many people who are much younger than me. Where did my youth go? I thought I could forever be in my rebel stage!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap