Run MK Run!

Just realized it has been 2 months since I last updated my blog :| I tend to blog a lot when I am down, so I can say that I have been quite happy hence the lack of updates :p. And I am here writing craps again because something is bothering me :(.

Anyway, I had my first run with Yoke Yee over the weekend. We have been wanting to do this for a while. So when Shirley approached Yoke Yee for the Run for Peace run, we gladly joined in! It's definitely much better than I thought it would be (I imagined myself crawling on the road for the last few kilometers. Yes, I am exaggerating because it's just a less than 10km run :p).


I think I did okay although I know it could be much better, more training sessions needed. After getting 2 goodies bag (thanks to the lovely aunty who so generously gave me extra) and the Run for Peace cert, I walked back to Yoke Yee's house to get my car and headed for breakfast.

Got a so-called-caring-message from King crab while I was having breakfast. Now you know where the title of this post derives from :)


That's my first run. I am looking forward to the next run for the T-Shirt, the goodies bag, the free drinks and food

There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing a dream.  ~Author Unknown





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap