I am not sure if you read my blog. But, I want to write this out. I've been holding back my feelings and emotions because I don't want to put all the blames on you. It has been 5 months plus since I knew about your existence. I will never forget how I find out about you on his birthday. How you've tried so hard to contact him although you know clearly that he's with me so far away from Malaysia. How shaky was I when I find out about his betrayal. I put all the blames on him at the very beginning. He knows that he's a man with a gf but still he has chosen to betray me to be with you. It's his fault for not being honest and loyal enough. I was heartbroken, I know things will never be the same again. Do you know when I started to have hatred towards you? When you kept calling and smsing him at night - Europe time. Knowing that I will definitely be next to him. Sending intimate sms to him begging for his return. I know you were sad because he's no longer...
Sorry, no mood to update, having PMS, can't help it. Everything seems to be wrong - people who walk slowly in front of me, the summer-like-winter weather, the list of Paris hotels that make me headache, the crowded tube, the Converse I wanted to buy no longer selling on Amazon, have to drag myself up at 6am tomorrow morning & etc etc ... Although everything go according plan ... I still can't help to be frustrated . I will be away for the long weekend, heading to Edinburgh and Loch Ness. Hopefully I can get to see the legendary lake monster -____-. Have a great weekend all! ~Anger is a killing thing: it kills the man who angers, for each rage leaves him less than he had been before - it takes something from him - Louis L'Armour~
I've been receiving emails from different ppl asking me questions about Working Holiday Maker. I wouldn't mind at all and I am happy to help but when you were being asked the same question for more than 10 times, wouldn't you be annoyed? Plus, you can find most of the answers from the vfs website. (but of course, if you are my friend, I won't mind at all...wahahahaha *hint* - at least introduce yourself first, before bombarding me with lotsa questions!) The most frequently asked questions: 1) How much should I bring? I have X amount of money is that enough? I've answered this X amount of times and I believe it's being stated clearly on the website - as long as the money you have is enough to sustain all your expenses in UK for the first 2 months. I can only tell you the rough expenses in London but if you are looking to go somewhere else, you will really have do some research yourself. 2) I am working as XXX in Malaysia/ I have X years working experience in X fi...
Comments