Happy Events!

3 weeks after the accident and I am almost fully recovered with minor side-effects that hopefully will be gone few months later. I do suffer from dizziness and had difficulties to focus due to cerebral concussion but I believe my brain will be back to its normal state very soon. I did feel a little emotional after the accident but a conversation with the crabbies helped. Especially when I was told that they are glad to be able to speak to me again *sob*. Just realised, it was that close :|.

Enough of the accident. Let's talk about something happy. Within two weeks, I attended two weddings and visited a new born. I am so happy for my friends :)

I can still remember few years back, Ah Tai told me about this girl he met in the church. Fast forward, 2 years later he's married to the lovely lady. It was a fabulous wedding held in Hotel Maya and also a great gathering with the Lepak Here group (most of us are quite sensitive towards the group name...hahaha). 

Visited the 3rd baby crab on a public holiday. Queen crab gave birth to a baby boy! Can't wait to see him grow and play with the other lil crabbies. 

Finally woke up. Waited for him to open his eyes :D
Last and foremost, Evon and Donald's wedding. I was so touched and on the verge of happy tears in a few occasions. She's one of the closest friends of mine who has been through thick and thin with me. It's moving to see her stepping into a new chapter of her life. I wish her and Donald happiness *sob*. Congrats my dearest friend! 

I still smile when I think of how we met each other and how we click so well. 

Just realized I didn't take any photo of the bride. Been too busy running around. So just me and Sze Ying (a new mama as well). 
That's all. Goodnight :)!

When you're really happy, the birds chirp and the sun shines even on cold dark winter nights - and flowers will bloom on a barren land.  ~Terri Guillemets

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap