Philippines - Baguio & Sagada (Part 1)

After we arrived at Clark International airport, we headed to Dau bus terminal and took a bus to Baguio.
Baguio. We only spent one night here, it's a stopover to Sagada. 
My 1st dinner in Philippines
Our accommodation in Baguio. Looks old school & vintage?  Most importantly it's clean and affordable, budget travelers we are o_0

Low brew - San Miguel. I make it a habit to try the local beer whenever I travel to a new country.  

Bought these from a roadside stall for RM 1.50 only. The cheapest I've ever had.

Breakfast at the hotel - tosilog. Taste like char siew but sweeter, not too bad.

Bus to Sagada. Our 2nd bus ride in Philippines. We had so many that I lost count. I think we spent more than 24 hours on bus rides. 

Interior of the bus. Old school feel ~

Postcards in a restaurant/kedai runcit in Sagada.

Where we had lunch, more like a kedai runcit?

My purple fried rice :)

Church in Sagada

We walk...
To be continued ... 

P.S. a bit pantang to continue blogging. I will let you know why in Part 2 :), stay tuned! 

We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open. ~ Jawaharal Nehru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap