We move on

I wanted to blog since last Monday but I don't know what to write blog about. It's not like my life is bored yes, in fact it is :| Anyway, whatever that comes to my mind now will be penned down. Just for future reference, lol.

A couple of weeks ago, I made a decision that closed a chapter in my life. It's a tough one. Went through hard times and emotional downturn that I wouldn't want to mention or even recall. Nevertheless, lessons learned. I am glad that my family and bf are here for me. As for now, I am taking a short break to regain my health - hence the participation of yoga classes, morning jog and swimming. Unsure about the future yet and has no clear direction but I keep telling myself "just move on!".

On a happier note, I will be doing something that I like most for the next few weeks. I won't reveal much now as I don't want to jinx it :D. If you are my blog reader since years ago, you should know ;)!

Batad, Philippines
Rock bottom is good solid ground, and a dead end street is just a place to turn around.  ~Buddy Buie and J.R. Cobb, "Rock Bottom" (song)

Comments

Charlie said…
that view is splendid. Enjoy your time there~

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap