Light

I have been down with heavy flu, sore throat and fever for the last couple of days. Emotionally, I "was" going through a tough time, it's something to do with "letting go". I was self-pitying in my room with lights off, curtains drawn and snuggled up on bed (quite similar to a break-up, don't you think so? Maybe except the sad music, lol). I was asking myself - what's next? I was lost.

When I thought it's going to be a never-ending dark tunnel, I found light. I still haven't decided my path yet but I know I have to appreciate what I have now and be thankful. Whatever I am going through now it's just a small obstacle in life, when compared with life and death.

Why am I complaining here when I can still breath? I have my family with me, I have friends that will be there for me, a supportive boyfriend, a place to live, I am healthy (sick for now :p), I can come online to type rubbish and I have you spending your time reading this :).

It comes as a wake up call when I heard about my friend's news. Time to wake up and MOVE ON.

Don't waste time mourning lost opportunites or missed chances. If it was meant for you, it would have happened.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap