Manchester & Liverpool Trip - Part 2

I am back. Until this moment, I still don't know what happened to the Internet connection -_-. It might be cut off again, anytime -_-.

Anyway, Germany was great - good food, good companion, free bar, friendly ppl and a warm place to be. Sorry, I won't post about it now ... WHY? coz I still haven't finished posting my Manchester and Liverpool trip T_T. How how??? I think I will write until next century to complete all my travel posts.

Boohoo T_T, only part 2 - I still have Liverpool trip to go and if you have good memory you will realise that I still haven't write about my trip to BATH!!! Sometimes blogging is a pain in the arse but having ppl to leave comments on my blog do boost up my blogging spirit *hint*hint*



Manchester Central

We went to the Museum of Science and Industry

Alien pretending to be mannequin -_-

My turn

Manchester Cathedral (duh...it's very obvious in the photo)

Me~

Standing on some weird stones

seriously, I like the room a lot lor...very nice and cosy. It was much much better than what I thought at first because the alien crab told me he booked a haunted hotel -___-. But IT IS Not, if you are going to Manchester, you can go for Mitre Hotel. It's quite affordable plus with nice views!

Manchester United. The store was closed when we were there -___- but I managed to pee in the stadium washroom...wahahahaha.

Directors entrance -_-. Only director can enter...

Then we walked to the Harbour City. Seriously, Manchester is a very quiet place. The streets are almost empty after 6pm!!! You will find London a lovelier (is there such a word?) place compare to Manchester -_-

The best thing I like about this trip...the room. It has such a nice view. Manchester Cathedral on the right and Manchester Wheel right outside the window. I can see the wheel when I was lying on the bed...how nice T_T So far this is the best accommodation I had since my arrival in UK + Europe.
Okay, I am done with Part 2 T_T. I think I will try my best to squeeze the remaining Liverpool trip into Part 3. No more Part 4 ... so tiring T_T.

P.S. What had happened recently really discouraged me. I feel so numb and tired. No tears (not yet maybe) but weariness. I've learned to keep things to myself instead of blurting out like last time, not sure if it's good or bad.
P.S. I don't feel attached, be it physically or mentally. One hand can't clap.
P.S. There are many places I wana go yet there are many considerations I need to make.
P.S. Last but not least, a recent pic of me...hohoho...I know you miss me.


yeap yeap...in the toilet again coz got full length mirror!
~Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go - Author Unknown~

Comments

"P.S. I don't feel attached, be it physically or mentally. One hand can't clap."

what do u mean?? hhmmmmmmmmm... stay strong there ler... :) when is your WHM visa ending??
poppychick said…
I saw the pic of you at Messenger Of Peace and the Chinatown, which was as empty as I remembered it :P and as reflected by your photo :p I got to go to Manchester United shop ^_^ though not the stadium cos season ended :( And there was a big billboard opposite the entrance, which back then, it had Beckham, Roy Keane and Wes Brown on it :D How time passes :P You make me wanna go there again :D

x
mae
Mei said…
Beckz: *HuGzZz* My visa is ending in Sept 2009 -_- Come here!!

Mae: Come come, when are you applying ur visa?

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap