Manchester & Liverpool Trip - Part 1

hohoho! I am back (look right, look left *pretending I have always been here*)

I am feeling better now after coughing for almost 2 weeks. I still cough but not as bad as the first week -_-. I hate the cold!

Anyway, as I mentioned in my past entry - the crabs are in town T_T I waited so long for this moment!!! ahem...mainly because they bring me more clothes, my orange bag (etng called it the kanasai bag -_- after being carried by him - the Mr Kanasai all the way from MY..hohoho), my flower pig soft toy, ikan bilis, my dried scallops (I love my mom so much T_T), my personal heater (bought it in OZ =p don't ask me why I brought it back to MY last time), my diy accessories, my diamond ring T_T & etc etc. Thank you so much my dear crabs!!! You are the best!!

On a lovely Thursday morning, we adjourned our trip to Manchester by train.


Tadah! The interior of the Virgin Train. I shocked the uncle, you look at his face like I am having some kind of disease -_-


Everyone is so happy! lol


The washroom lock. Very cool - like spaceship, you press 1 button outside, the door will slide open. Then you can close the door pressing the close button but I think the lock button is quite redundant reason being I already close it why I have to take an extra step to lock it -_-? Ended up, there are ppl who forget to lock it including the alien crab. There was once when I opened the door, a lady was peeing inside -_- How embarrasing was that?


Slide doors in the train - I know I am ulu T_T


Virgin train and virgin Crabs *cough*


We are finally here!


1st stop, National Express station - to book our coach tickets to Liverpool. Ppl, buying online is much cheaper than buying over the counter. This stupid PC cheated me 50p and Abi's 20p then only display the I-Am-Out-Of-Order screen, wtf. But I managed to get back my 50p with the help from one of the workers.

Manchester China Town. Couldn't see the words clearly -_- Take two:

I guess Queen Crab was feeling the true spirit of being a Chinese - hence the excited pose.


Manchester Central Library


Manchester Art Gallery


Peace statue @ Peace Park


Manchester Central

To be continued ... (bed time *yawn*)
P.S. I feel empty these days. Empty and lost, not knowing where I am heading. It's something different from sadness, it's something that's tickling my heart and makes me feel unstable.
P.S. Current accommodation contract will expire end of April. Time to look for a new place, haiz.
P.S. Words can't describe my feelings now ...
P.S. Just realised I forget to rotate the video -_-. Too lazy to edit and upload again. I will change it later -.- maybe ...
P.S. Recently, I keep on thinking what I've been told by etng. Everytime you overcome an obstacle, you will upgrade to the next level (just like games where we level up). It's so true, ain't it? (etng, don't be too proud -_-)
~Let your joy scream across the pain - Ezbeth Wilder~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap