Hello 2014

I know I've disappeared for a while but I don't think it matters? Coz I believe only 1 person visits this blog and that's me. Lol, sorry for the lame joke. I just didn't feel like blogging. I think I spent too much time reading about others' lives and neglected mine :( 

The biggest change in my life this year would be ... getting married? Like finally?! After all the shits I've been through, I am finally settling down with the luckiest man on earth #yesihavethickface Anyway, the ceremony and dinner will be in 2014, there are still lots to do :|

The day after our ROM we went to Genting for our super mini honeymoon (mini-moon?) My favorite photo from the trip.

Went overseas to Myanmar, Thailand and Korea this year. I hope to travel more next year after watching The Secret Life of Walter Mitty -_- not sure how long this desire will last though ^_^ but traveling has always been on my thoughts. We shall see.

As for work, I am still persisting and working hard to find a breakthrough. Been through obstacles and been let down countless times. But the support given by the boss and colleagues is still driving me forward. I need to work harder and put in extra effort!

Another chapter of my life will kick start in year 2014 as I will be moving into my husband's house. That means leaving my home sweet home. I am gonna miss my family so much! Not like my husband's place is faraway but it's just going to be different. I am trying my best to spend more time with my family now. 

On a side note, I would like to thank my friends and family who celebrated my birthday this year. I didn't expect much as I was tied up with work and not really in the "birthday mood" but I am so glad to have them around to remind me that I am a year older...ahem. Thanks for the presents. I love you guys T_T!

Gosh, I am getting long-winded.  To end this post, I just wish all will be well for my family in year 2014 and the coming years! Of course, best blessings to all my friends. Same to you too if you are reading this. Happy New Year!

source: hdwallpapersinn.com
“I have the opportunity, once more to right some wrongs, to pray for peace, to plant some trees, and sing more joyful songs.” —William Arthur Ward
 

Comments

Lovely Yeeyin said…
Acctually I do visit geh, just u didn't update any only mah..
Crab King said…
I visit too if you share the post on FB. Haha.
coolchop said…
I've just visit...
Mei said…
YYChong: You still care about me *sob* sob*
King: ok lor, next time I share more
Ningkuku: how are you?!! Long time never hear from you.
Pei Lee: hehehe, must write more d.

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap