Fraser's Hill, Pahang

I know I am slacking on updating this blog but I am busy and sick. Migraine hit me last night and I vomited the expensive Jap food I had for dinner because of the pounding pain -_-. What a waste!

I am just gonna do a quick post about a trip to Fraser's Hill in year 2010 (hehe, better late than never right). It was a bike trip with Bin.

yes, that's Bin's helmet...lol


Fraser's Hill Clock Tower

Cyclist riding uphill. I respect them! If you ask me to cycle like them, guarantee faint after 5 minutes.

Trying to capture some artistic shots. Yes, tell me you think it's nice.

We trekked in Fraser's. Fraser's Hill - a healthy place. 

I have no idea what's this - lemon/lime... 

Took this coz it's my mom's favorite. 


I love mushroom and I enjoy taking photos of mushrooms! It will be better if wild mushrooms that we see in the garden are edible.

Tea time at The Smokehouse

My favorite scones! But I still miss the Cream Tea in Bath :| Especially the clotted cream, can't find it else where. 

Artistic shot again -.-

Sungai Selangor Dam - on the way home. 
It was a short trip but Fraser's Hill is a good place for us to get away from the hustle bustle city life. The life there seems to be on slow-mo.

That's all for now. Back to work -__________________________-

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. - Douglas Adams

Comments

tester said…
that's some really long ago picture ;D haha.. but nice one though ^^ like the flowers ^^
Mei said…
haha, I have lots of backlog photos. Fraser's is a good alternative for Cameron or Genting.

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap