Back to London ~

Yes, after 1 week + of non-stop traveling - I am back to London. I miss London so much. At least I don't have any communication problems here -_- Summary of my trip:

Berlin - Lovely people and nice (cheap) local food. Oh, and the so famous Berlin Wall.
Prague - This is the most beautiful country out of the 4
Vienna - Gosh, people that I've met are rude, things are expensive and I even argued with an old man in the toilet (will elaborate about this when I have time)!!! Don't think I will go back again.
Budapest - Something different compare to other central Europe countries. Really old buildings, underground & etc etc. I enjoyed walking in the biggest market.

No time to write a longer entry, I will leave London again tomorrow morning. Sorry as I have no time to reply to comments & chat msgs. You can email me at slimmestleg@gmail.com . I will be damn free to reply your email @ the beginning of Nov....haha..sleeping time.

Comments

Yo Mei mei...

Can't believe the next time I see you would be back in Msia!

Hope you had a great WHM experience overall...Its gonna be with you for life and inspire your future paths...

No regrets!

Take care and see you soon in KL! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap