Baked Dog Poos (Oatmeal Dog Cookies)

Made dog treats over the weekend. SIL asked why did I make dog poo. Then I realised the treats do look like dog poo. From someone who ate too much oats but failed to digest them :p



I've been buying dog treats to reward Jack and Gypsy after their walks but I find them expensive. So I've decided to make them myself.

Found the following recipe online. It's really easy to bake them:

Ingredients 

1 cup wholemeal flour or low protein flour
2 eggs
1 cup rolled oats
  1. Pre-heat the oven to 170 dgree C.
  2. Mix all the ingredients together and form a dough.
  3. Start shaping the dog treats (you can use a dog bone mold if you have one :))
  4. Place the dog treats on a baking sheet. Send into oven and bake for 25 mins.
  5. Lower down the heat to 120 degree C and bake for another 20 mins.
  6. Let the cookies cool down and store them in air tight container. They can be kept for 1 - 2 weeks.



















Gave the treats to both of them and they love it! Jack gave up his escape plan just for the cookie.

The only down side - I couldn't give the treats to Mr Oreo due to his skin allergy -_- 

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why. ~Author Unknown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap