A Date at Loving Cafe, Sri Petaling

Last week I catch up with Miss Mandi at a new restaurant in Sri Petaling - Loving Cafe. I was keen to try out their organic vegan diet. It is located next to Sweet Bean Dessert.

The menu. There's a variety of food - Japanese, Asian and Western.
Miss Mandi's Pineapple fried rice, looks delicious but she didn't manage to finish it.
My cantonese fried mee hoon. It was okay.
The following day, I went back to the same restaurant with Bin. This time around, I ordered its vege ball pasta and I got to say I love it! I love how the vege ball taste. I would say so far I enjoy the food here. The best part of it, most of their dishes don't come with artificial meat. Something that I really appreciate.

I guess they use different types of mushroom and bean curd to make the vege balls. You will love the balls (sounds wrong here :O) if you love mushrooms.

I would highly recommend you to visit this restaurant if you enjoy vegetarian without much artificial meat. But do take note that, they have limited seats and serving can be slow if it's crowded. Ambiance wise, there's nothing fancy but it's spacious enough for you to have a good meal.

Loving Cafe
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Loving-Cafe-Seri-Petaling/125900467504538 
No. 23, Jalan 13/149L,
Bandar Baru Seri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur.,
Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan 57000
012-293 2630
012-313 8221


One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.  ~Luciano Pavarotti and William Wright, Pavarotti, My Own Story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap