Wedding songs. Any recommendation?

One of my close friends is getting married in Nov 2012 and I volunteer to help her on a couple of things. I guess you  must have known from the title, one of the tasks is to work out the wedding song list. The selected songs will be played during the wedding dinner. She told me she prefers oldies but it's okay if it's a mix of new and old songs.

I happily agreed on the task as two years ago, I attended more than 10 wedding dinners within a year and I've heard more than 100 over songs being played during those dinners.So, lets see what I've got on my mind:

This is a great proposal song. Selected because I love it :p

"Me a family, a house a family, ooh, can we be a family? And when I'm 80 years old and sittin next to you" - sweet :)

I like this song a lot but I find it a bit overused :|


You found her, loving her the way she is even though she's not perfect.

I used to be so crazy over this song. Singing and listening everyday for 2 months. Loving this version the most.

The rest of the songs I can think of:
  1.  Bryan Adams - I do it for you
  2. Whitney Houston - I will always love you
  3. The Platters - Only you
  4. Elton John - Can you feel the love tonight?
  5. Christina Perry - A thousand years
  6. Phil Collins - You will be in my heart
  7. Jason Mraz - I'm yours
  8. Carpenters - Close to you
  9. Olivia Ong - You and me
  10. Olivia Ong - 海枯石烂
  11. 张学友 - 你的名字我的姓氏
  12. 彭羚 - 小玩意
  13. 林俊杰 - 豆浆油条
  14. 梁靜茹 - 我是幸福的
  15. 蔡依林&陶喆 - 今天你要嫁给你
Do you have any songs to recommend? Feel free to let me know so that I won't have to squeeze my brain juice :p. 


Grow old with me!  The best is yet to be.  ~Robert Browning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap