World Naked Bike Ride ~ la la la

I know what is on your mind now. It's obvious that the title leads you here and makes you continue reading this entry, don't deny it -_-!

My entries have been lacking of photos recently. So to make up for it I am gonna bring you something happening! Nevertheless, this is only for 18 and above. If you are below 18, sorry la - please detour to somewhere else or else don't blame me if the following corrupts your mind -_- (anyway, I don't think my readers are that pure and innocent...trust me, this is a compliment..hahaha).

Last Sat, me and cousins decided to tour around London. What? I know I have been staying here for like 8 months ++ but it doesn't mean that I know London that well -_-. Just like I haven't been up to KL twins tower before T_T.

Anyway, we went to Hyde Park for the World Naked Bike Ride. YES, NAKED bike ride. People are doing this annually for the purpose of getting people to pay attention on certain issues - encourage ppl to cycle instead of driving, fuel hike & bla bla bla. According to wiki : to "protest oil dependency and celebrate the power and individuality of our bodies".

Photos~!

banyak orang tak pakai baju -_- Some painted their body with colours & I saw one guy wearing elephant panty -_-.

I was so scared to walk pass the naked bikers. What if I accidentally touched their "private part"?
The one on the right ... the body ..ahem..not bad. Differenet colors, different sizes, different length..hahaha
Pretty girls with clothes...haha
They are really brave -_- and I think it will hurt ... when you ride the bike without any clothes on
Females are creative ~

If you have a chance to try it, would you? You can wear sunglasses and helmet, no one would recognize you but would you do it?

After the eye-opening event, we went for our happy hours. I've been drinking quite frequently since I moved to London -_-. Once/twice a week comparing to once a month in Malaysia. That's really bad, look at those Britons with beer belly T_T. I don't want to end up being one.

Acting cute
All getting hyper. (or just me -_-)
We called it a day at 11pm++ (gotta go to Brighton the next day, that's another story =))

Time to zZz now. As usual, I know you miss me...wahahahahaha.

By the way, I've finally wore the mini-skirt. I still haven't shaved my legs but leggings are good to cover ...erm..my beautiful legs.

Trying to act cute and obviously I failed -.-

Goodnight all!

P.S. I can't wait to be home to see you again. Things might have changed and we are not the same anymore but still, I miss you.

~ All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another - Anatole France~

Comments

poppychick said…
~_~ all that naked flesh
o_o still, i would so wanna go there soon!
Ysmm said…
O_O" Shock!
hehe

Seems like London is more happening than Melbourne!! I wanna go there too! I like ur entry on the sex museum and naked bike ride :D

I wanna go Oxford St t do some shopping!!
Unknown said…
Hii, a friend of mine show me this post hahax... Im kinda curious =p The guy and girls wont they feel uncomfortable riding on the rocky ground??

As they are totally naked and no protection under them and wont they hurt?

heex... Im just being curious =x
Pike-chan said…
waaaaaaaaaaah... all the banana and papaya...hmm i think it's kinda difficult to cycle naked.. with the dicky and balls dangling around :X
Zawa said…
wow... how come I missed that? my bad.
Last Sat. was quite cold if I'm not mistaken. Gosh they are strong!
Kind of wondering how they ride naked, must be careful not to hurt the private parts.
Anonymous said…
The great british body...hmmmmm
Damm 'droppy' ler wei......
Wow... amazing... first time heard about such an event! Wish i was there man!!! Whahahaha...
Mei said…
mae: when are you coming?

ysmm: yeah, more happening with lotsa events but still I love Melbourne @_@ Oxford street is the longest shopping street in Europe but also always crowded! Come here for your honeymoon =p

ZhungKeAiSha: I think it hurts lor, especially the guys -_-

pikey: I think they cycled in a slow pace coz it wasn't a race. But still I believe it will hurt after a while.

zawa: haha, it's a yearly event so you will be able to witness it next year!

lynn: yeahlar...haha, asians better right.

hooverbell: I heard about it few years back but didn't expect I would have the chance to witness it =p
Decepticon said…
wallau. Why they didn't have this event when I was in London!!!
Jj said…
Brand safety issue weii, later violate Google policy lol, but nvm u didn't put their ads.
But good content and I have opened my eye too

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap