Do I have to fill in the title everytime I blog -_-?

How's everyone doing? Sorry for the dull and down posts but that's me you are reading. No lies ... maybe a little bit la...haha.

Last Sat, went shopping and splurged till my heart bleeds. Finally bought a dress in London. By the way, I didn't bring any skirts/dresses to London. Don't ask me why -_- My family and close friends know that I seldom wear skirt/dress. There must be something wrong if I am wearing one. Got the dress for my company dinner plus accessories and a pair of high heels. I seriously doubt that I will put them all on, I am too shy. What if I get too pretty? wahahahaha, yeah right. I am just not use to it. WILL consider to upload some photos here if it turns out ALRIGHT.

I won't blab too much coz it's almost 11pm. I have a deal with Fei to sleep at 11pm - a mission towards our healthy life. My nose is blocked and I am seriously darn sick of getting sick (yeah yeah, I am punning here..lol).

My peaceful life has gone since the arrival of our new housemate. He's young, playful & hyper active which I find myself hard to cope -__-. Especially when I am sick and in a depress stage now. I just need a peaceful and quiet moment.

I got to go not before it's getting too late.

Last but now least - I know you miss me ... ho ho ho


Sex Museum in Amsterdam


P.S. I think I am really sick, when I was reading this entry again ...I found a few typos T_T

~Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow - Dorothy Thompson ~

Comments

poppychick said…
ho ho ho interesting pix you have :p

Well, if you haven't been wearing dresses or skirts, I can imagine how fair your legs must be :P like my dad (except with the hair lololol)
Ysmm said…
i like the pic! :D
Mei said…
mae: my legs are fair/white/pale like steamed chicken -_-

ysmm: I got more happening pics! haha

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap