Daddy's Little Girl ...

that's what I am feeling today =).

Used my dad's supplementary credit card to purchased something online coz I left mine at home. I asked him whether I should transfer the money to his account or pay him back when I am home (reason being, he used to say it's better to keep the money in UK coz of the higher interest).

Daddy's reply "For your dec birthday la"... I am damn touched lor T_T. I couldn't remember when was the last time I used my parents money - not that I want to, it's just that it was so long ago I couldn't remember how was the feeling of being pampered and sheltered like I was a little kid. I am financially independent since I started working and I know that I should be contributing to the family instead of asking money from my parents.

So, it feels really good to be treated like my parents little girl again =)

P.S. Later on, evil me was thinking I should have swiped for another item before sending my dad the sms telling him the amount I have swiped -_-. But I know my dad will still love me for who I am...wahahaha

P.S. Thanks Ba =)

Comments

Ysmm said…
LOL.. cute...
You inspire me to swipe my father's card too :D
poppychick said…
We will never grow up in their eyes lols =__=
Mei said…
ysmm: so do you still have the Plat card? *wink*..hahaha

mae: Yes. Even if we are grown-up adults now..haha

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap